The first episode recorded in our new studio, we take a deep-dive into music for fighting games. Great music to punch your friend in the face to!
- Koujou no Blue Moon (Mr Big’s Theme) – Art of Fighting – Arcade – Seisuke Itoh
- Zoku (Jack Turner’s Theme) – Art of Fighting 2 – Arcade – Seisuke Itoh
- Momentary Life (Baiken’s Theme) – Guilty Gear X2 – Playstation 2 – Daisuke Ishiwatari
- Blood Stained Lineage – Guilty Gear X1 – Playstation 2 – Daisuke Ishiwatari
- C.Viper Theme – Street Fighter X Mega Man – A_Rival
- Twilight (Ibuki’s Stage) – Street Fighter III Third Strike – Arcade – Hideki Okugawa
Shooters have some of the best video game music ever composed. Music created for the Super Nintendo, and even adapted to the Super Nintendo, is all on display for your listening pleasure!
- Sand Storm – Gradius 3 – Super Nintendo – Kazuki Muraoka, Kazuhiko Uehara, Harumi Ueko, Yukie Morimoto
- Outer Space – Spriggan Powered – Super Famicom – Mutumi Isimura, Hisasi Matusita
- Padi – Darius Twin – Super Nintendo – Norihiro Furukawa, Pochi
- Select Player – Macross Scrambled Valkyrie – Super Famicom – Noboru Yamane
- First Encounter – Super Earth Defence Force – Super Nintendo – Tsukasa Tawada, Yasuhiko Takashiba
- Under Water – Phalanx – Super Nintendo – S. Yamaguchi
- Store – U.N. Squadron – Super Nintendo – Mari Yamaguchi