This week we listen to games that we all have special memories of. These games may not be our favorites now, but they will always have a special place in our hearts. We talk about when we started appreciating game music, bullet-hell therapy, and why is it that musicians of the HEAVIEST of metal groups are also the chillest! Speaking of which, joining us this week is Final Fantasy metal group Knight of the Round!
Joining us this week is Justin and Adam from the Final Fantasy metal group Knight of The Round! Spanning over a wide variety of the metal genre from classic thrash to modern progressive metal, the four piece delivers many iconic themes from Final Fantasy in the heaviest way possible.
- The Shinra Company – Final Fantasy VII – PlayStation – Nobuo Uematsu
- Title Screen – Mega Man 3 – NES – Harumi Fujita, Yasuaki Fujita (Bun Bun)
- Taiyo High School (Athletic Field) – Rival Schools United by Fate – PlayStation – Setsuo Yamamoto
- Icarus – Wipeout 3 – PlayStation – Sasha
- Menu Theme – Baseball Stars – NES – Masaharu Iwata
- Chase – EINHANDER – PlayStation – Kenichiro Fukui
- Across the Fluttering Dunes – Yoshi’s Woolly World – Nintendo Wii U – Kazumi Totaka
- Robot Is My Name – Robotron x – PlayStation – Aubrey Hodges, Danny Lewis (Technoman)
- Dancing Mad – Knight of the Round
- The Dragon Spreads Its Wings – Final Fantasy V – SNES – Nobuo Uematsu