Catchy melodies and state-of-the-art NES sound technology is what this episode is all about! Also, Pernell gets really into a Gimmick! track. So let’s have a listen and appreciate the awesome sounds of the Sunsoft bass sample!
- Area 5 – Blaster Master – Naoki Kodaka
- Area 7 – Blaster Master – Naoki Kodaka
- Stage 4 – Batman – Naoki Kodaka, Nobuyuki Hara
- Stage 3 – Batman – Naoki Kodaka, Nobuyuki Hara
- Long Tomorrow – Gimmick! – Masashi Kageyama
- Good Weather – Gimmick! – Masashi Kageyama
- S-MOD – Krieger – Krieger https://krieger.bandcamp.com
- And I Miss Everyone – Into Stardust – Astroskeleton https://astroskeleton.bandcamp.com
- Stage 4 – Journey to Silius – Naoki Kodaka, Nobuyuki Hara, Shinichi Seya
I am continuing my trek through the back catalogue. Pernell, did anyone ever tell you the song you were thinking of is called Din Daa Daa?
At least, sounds like what you were talking about to me! I’m pretty sure it was later sampled too.