Rhu-rhu-rhu-Rhythm and Pixels rescue rangers! This episode Rob and Pernell don’t just listen to Disney games, it’s Capcom only Disney games! That makes this episode an extra special, extra retro jam fest!
Listen in on the Rhythm and Pixels brothers as they shake their groove things and beat-box their way through some seriously great Capcom tunes.
- Stage 6 Future World – Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers 2 – NES – Minae Fujii
- Zone F, H, I – Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers – NES – Harumi Fujita
- Up-Down Tetris – Magical Tetris Challenge – Gameboy Color – Harumi Fujita
- Himalayas – DuckTales – NES – Hiroshige Tonomura
- Map of Hollywood – Bonkers – SNES – Norihiko Togashi
- The Castle – Mickey Mousecapade – NES – Takeaki Kunimoto
- Kitchen Events (Zone B, Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers) – Pablo Boobini feat. Harmsing
- Africa Mines (DuckTales) – NostalgiaTunesMusic
- Goofy or Max? – Goof Troop – SNES – Yuki Satomura
The track from Bonkers reminds me of the relaxing music of Soyo Oka (Pilotwings, Sim City, Super Mario Kart). But a lot of it is just that smooth SNES synth sound.
LikeLiked by 1 person