Grab your baguettes and arm yourself with scones! It’s time for a food fight! We tackle music around food-related stages and characters, and it gets messy! We talk about what makes a great salad, the problems with 3D Sonic The Hedgehog games, and why there are so many chefs who become great martial artists.
And also… Gonzalo Varela, the composer of Fight’N Rage!
This week we feature a special interview with the composer of the new game Fight’N Rage: Gonzalo Varela! We chat about his composition process, influences, and how much his music impacted gameplay!
- Soup – Panic Restaurant – NES – Hirohiko Takayama, Kenji Eno
- Ukyo’s Okonomiyaki – Ranma ½: Bakuretsu Rantouhen (Hard Battle) – Super Nintendo – Toshio Okamoto
- Sopville – Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom – NES – Tomotsune Maeno
- Food Panic – Lord Monarch – Super Nintendo – Falcom Sound Team JDK (Mieko Ishikawa, Atsushi Shirakawa, Seiji Shimamura)
- Sweet Mountain – Sonic Colors – Nintendo DS – Tomoya Ohtani, Kenichi Tokoi, Fumie Kumatani, Hideaki Kobayashi, Mariko Nanba, Naofumi Hataya
- Bewitched Chase – Overcooked – Xbox1 – Gerrit Wunder
- Babel Noise (Jam’s Theme) – Guilty Gear X – Playstation – Daisuke Ishiwatari
- Battle Flavour – Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God – PS Vita – Unknown
- Sunrise Rumba – Fight’n Rage – Steam – Gonzalo Varela
- Submarine Castle – Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon – N64 – Shigeru Araki, Yusuke Kato, Saiko Miki, Yasumasa Kitagawa
I’ve been hiding in the closet the whole time! 😉
This episode made me instantly think of the candy world from Lost Vikings.
LikeLiked by 1 person