Join us into the first episode 12 ever recorded, exclusively for world 12. We hit the multiplication tables and talk edutainment video games in this podcast! Do you know what makes educational games more interesting? HEAVY BEATS AND HEAVY SYNTHS. The kids will love it!
Watch out for a bonus episode later this week called Pixel Plays with Pernell! We are spinning-off short little podcast episodes where Pernell talks to Rob about some awesome games he’s playing. These will eventually get their own podcast feed, or even a YouTube show, but the first few episodes will be right here, so look out for that!
- BGM 1 – Sansuu 3 Nen: Keisan – Famicom – Unknown
- Area 9 Alternate Dimension – Blaster Master Zero – Switch – IppoYamada, Hirokai Sano, Aoi Tanaka, Kotaru Yamada
- Mouth – Rex Ronan Experimental Surgeon – Super Nintendo- Unknown
- Snow Land (Necro and Twelve Stage) – Street Fighter III Third Strike – Arcade – Hideki Okugawa
- Track 5 – Math Blaster Episode One – Super Nintendo – Mark Cooksey, Tom Zehnder
- To End of the Woven Tale of the 108 Stars – Suikoden V – PlayStation 2 – Norikazu Miura
- Training Mode Alternate – Street Fighter IV – Multiple – Hideyuki Fukasawa
- Running Through The Cyberworld Arrangement – Akari Kaida, Yasumasa Kitagawa, Masahiro Aoki, Toshihiko Horiyama
- Menu – Brain Age – Nintendo DS – Akito Nakatsuka, Minako Hamano