Nothing but catchy pop-tunes and fast soul music in this week’s show! It’s a solid mixtape to put in your car, and take to the highway at reasonable speeds!
Inspired by famous Japanese drift-racers, Rob and Pernell have left their jobs as podcast hosts to pursue their dreams of becoming the ultimate eurobeat pop-stars! Look out for their latest single: Speed Love of Night Love to Drive Get Your Engine Sexy ~ Speed Mix!
- Endless Season – Alpine Racer – Namco Game Sound Express Vol. 25 – Takayuki Ishikawa, Yasunori Iwasaki, Asako
- Rare Hero 3 – Rave Racer – Namco System 22 – Nobuyoshi Sano
- BGM 3 – Racing Hero – Sega X Board – Hikoshi Hashimoto
- The Perfect Power (Transmission) – GP Rider – Arcade – Sega X Board – Hiroshi Kawaguchi, Takenobu Mitsuyoshi
- Course Select – Virtua Racing – Sega Model 1 – Takenobu Mitsuyoshi
- Reckless Running – Sega Rally Championship – Sega Model 2 – Takenobu Mitsuyoshi
- Haze in Daylight – Ace Driver: Victory Lap – Namco System 22 – Keiichi Okabe
- Rare Hero (Sanodigy mix) – Ridge Racer – Namco System 22 – Nobuyoshi Sano
- Flight in the Dark (Twilight Airport) – Sega Super GT – Sega Model 3 – Hideaki Miyamoto, lyrics by Kan Hashimoto, vocals by Hiroko Hamano
- Slingshot (Mitsuyoshi Version) – Daytona USA 2 – Sega Model 3 – Fumio Ito, Takenobu Mitsuyoshi
Some corrections for the track listings:
1. Keiichi Okabe is the composer behind “Haze In Daylight” according to VGMdb https://vgmdb.net/album/1791
2. “Rare Hero (Sanodigy mix)” was composed by Nobuyoshi Sano, not Shinji Hosoe (the “Sanodigy” in the title is a dead giveaway) https://vgmdb.net/album/567
3. “Flight In The Dark” has music by Hideaki Miyamoto, lyrics by Kan Hashimoto, and vocals by Hiroko Hamano. https://vgmdb.net/album/2065