Disney and video games go together like peanut butter and chocolate. And you’ve got to love the old-school Capcom disney games, but what about games outside of Capcom? What about games that aren’t about specific characters or shows, but just “Princesses” who knows! Rob and Pernell are joined by Mike and Justin from XVGM Radio to take a deep dive into the world of Disney, music, and absolute silliness!
XVGM Radio is a fine VGM podcast hosted by Justin and Mike (PixelTunes Radio). XVGM is presented in the style of a broadcast radio show, bringing you the best in video game music and composer interviews!
- Level 1 Part 4 – Beauty and the Beast – NES – Jeroen Tel
- Intro Sequence – Tron 2.0 – Mac OSX/Windows/XBox – Nathan Grigg
- Pause Menu – Disney’s Kim Possible: Kimmunicator – Nintendo DS – Manfred Linzer, Martin Schioeler
- Egypt – Quackshot – Genesis – Shigenori Kamiya
- Realm of the Dead – Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow – SNES – Patrick Collins, Michael Giacchino
- Track 05 – Gargoyles – Genesis – Michael Giacchino
- Credits – Disney Princess – Gameboy Advance – Tsutomu Fuzawa
- Hallway of Horror – Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse – SNES – Matt Furniss, Andy Blythe, Marten Joustra, Michael Giacchino
- Hillsbank Palisades – Disney Sports Soccer – GameCube – Stade De Chateau
- Above the Rising Falls – sephfire
- Mickey Fever – Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Dancing Museum – N64 – Masahiko Kimura, Hajime Takai
- Theme Song – Disney’s Guilty Party – Wii – Michael Salvatori
- Stage 7 Rug Ride – Aladdin – Genesis – Tommy Tallarico