What sport couldn’t be improved by a Spinning Pile Driver? Or maybe just a handful of Dragon Punches? Baseball would certainly be more interesting. This week on the podcast we listen to music from our favorite fighting games! We cover everything from 2D to 3D, from the 90s all the way to today’s baddest-brawlers. As a special treat, Rob gets extra nerdy about hip-hop samples! There’s a fair amount of rapping in this episode, and this time not from Pernell! Enjoy the show!
- Stage of Final Fight ~ Needle – Capcom vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 – Dreamcast – Satoshi Ise
- Decisive Bout (Theme of Charlie) – Street Fighter Alpha 3 – Arcade – Tetsuya Shibata
- Theme of Abel – Street Fighter IV – PS3, Xbox 360, Arcade – Hideki Fukusawa
- Tsuten Tower – Arcana Heart 3 – PS3, Xbox 360, Arcade – Motoharu Yoshihiro
- Cool Jam ~ Stormy Saxophone 3 (Iori Yagami vs Kyo Kusanagi) – King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match – Dreamcast – Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan, Hideki “SHA-V” Asanaka
- A Simple Life – Guilty Gear X2 – PlayStation 2 – Daisuke Ishiwatari
- Character Select (Let’s Get It On) Remix – Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition – Multiple – Hideki Okugawa, INFINITE arranged by Simon Viklund, Adam Tensta
- Fortress Boss (Super Mario Bros. 3) New Remix – Super Smash Bros Ultimate – Switch – Akihiro Honda
- Breeze (Theme of Sakura) – Street Fighter Alpha 3 – Tetsuya Shibata
That character select remix from Online Edition isn’t a remix from Okugawa or INFINITE, it’s a remix from Simon Viklund (of Bionic Commando Rearmed fame)
LikeLiked by 1 person
THANK YOU! I will make the correction!
Thanks for writing thiss