Greetings and welcome to another live-streamed episode of great video game music and stupid cold-opens! We left the microphones running a little bit longer, and well there you go. Unfiltered Rob and Pernell, from our studio and into your podcast listening device.
This episode was live streamed in front of a live Patreon subscriber audience! If you would like access to these streams, where you can chat with us during the show, and make fun of my shirt (stop making fun of my shirt), head over to our Patreon page!
- Close To Me – Just Shapes & Beats – PS4, Switch – Sabrepulse
- Shuffle or Boogie (Triple Triad) – Final Fantasy VIII – PlayStation – Nobuo Uematsu
- What We Need are Some Heroes – SteamWorld Heist – Steam Powered Giraffe
- Glint of Cold Steel – Trails of Cold Steel – PlayStation 4 – Falcom Sound Team jdk
- Ceadeus Battle Part 2 – Monster Hunter 3 – Yuko Komiyama
- Battlefield First Campaign – Etrian Odyssey Nexus – Nintendo 3DS – Yuzo Koshiro
- Baku Baku Drum & Bass Mix – Dream Team
- Morning, Thinker (Armored Core) – Another Soundscape
- Title – Trog! – NES – Chris Granner