Inspired by some music from our past Gameboy Advance episode, we present a mix of great liquid drum and bass video game music! There are tracks from a diverse group of games and game consoles, but they all hit the mark for big bass, big atmosphere, and speed.
Liquid is a sub-genre of drum and bass, using similar tempos and bass-lines, but aimed at producing a sentimental atmosphere for listening at home, rather than at a nightclubs and raves.
Hey! next week is our 200th episode!!! We’re going to highlight your favorite moments from the show, so let us know! Send us an email!
- Time Station – Ape Escape – PlayStation – Soichi Terada
- Track 7 – Looney Tunes Sheep Raider – PlayStation – Eric Casper
- Lost – 1080 Snowboarding – N64 – Kenta Nagata
- Silhouette Dance – Ridge Racer Type 4 – PlayStation – Asuka Sakai
- Beats from Above – Klonoa Door to Phanomile – PlayStation – Tetsukazu Nakanishi
- Heartland – Metropolis Street Racer – Dreamcast – Richard Jacques
- Haze in Daylight – Ace Driver Victory Lap – Arcade – Keiichi Okabe
- No Remorse – Rabi-Ribi – PlayStation 4 – Triodust
- We All Become – Transistor – PlayStation 4 – Darren Knob, performed by Ashley Barrett
- Every Day – Zone of the Enders The Fist of Mars – Gameboy Advance – Tatsuya Fujiwara, Susumu Nakamura