Karate! Judo! Kung-Fu! Shaq-Fu! Martial-arts and video-games go together like peanut-butter and chocolate, mostly! We’re listening to games from the 16-bit generation that are focused on martial-arts, or have martial-arts focused characters!
Joining us on the show this week is Carlos from the Heroes Three Podcast! Heroes Three is all about Asian-cinema and, you guessed it, martial-arts movies! Carlos brings with him a special quiz to play at home: Is this a real kung-fu movie? We have a great time chatting about action movies, cartoons, and of course video games!
Check out the Heroes Three Podcast here! http://heroes3podcast.blogspot.com/
- Gone with the Beauty (Stage 1) – City Hunter – PC Engine – Tatsumi Yano
- I’m Jin, Say Something If You Can! – Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyou Touitsusen (Dark Tournament) – Mega Drive – Aki Hata, Katsuhiko Suzuki, Kazuo Hanzawa, Satoshi Murata
- Stage 2-2/5-2 – Jackie Chan’s Action Kung-Fu – TurboGrafx-16 – Sinkon Kiyoshi
- The Pit – Mortal Kombat – Sega Genesis – Dan Forden arranged by Matt Furniss
- Lost Jungle (Voodoo) – Shaq Fu – SNES – Raphael Gesqua
- Gaoluon’s Theme – Deadly Moves – Genesis – Hideki Suzuki
- Pangyago Ho-ho-! Hong Kong Stage (Cheng Sinzan) – Fatal Fury Special – Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan
- The Tengu Show/Mr. Karate Stage Arranged (Art of Fighting) – Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan
- Fabul (Final Fantasy IV) – Orchestral Fantasy
- Ryoga’s Rooftop – Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle – Super Famicom – Toshio Okamoto