Our Summer of 16-bit carries on with one of our more abstract topics: The city of Seattle! We decided to pick games and music that best represent a city that we both love to visit! Be warned though! This episode contains an excessive amount of FUNK and FUN! FUN FUNK!
- Play Ball! – Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball – SNES – Chris Jojo, Paul Tonge, Matthew Cannon, Geoff & Tim Follin
- The Third Pillar / Future Tower – Penny Arcade’s On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness Ep 4 – Steam, Xbox 360 – Hyperduck Soundworks
- Game Won – Ken Griffey Jr. Winning Run – SNES – Eveline Novakovic
- Stage 4-2 – Ninja Ryukenden – PC-Engine – Makiko Tanifuji?
- Main Theme – NBA Hangtime – SNES – John Hey, Kevin Quinn
- Keiryu Theme – Umihara Kawase – SNES – Pas de Chat
- BOWELS OF TORMENT (Super Metroid) – Viking Guitar x Masikus
- Cheese Grater (Skitchin) – RealKCT (Jeff Van Dyke)
- Caffeine Dream – Skitchin – Genesis – Jeff Van Dyke