The show gets a few upgrades and add-ons this week with our focus on the TurboGrafx CD systems! Last week we looked at classic TurboGrafx 16 music, but this week is music in the classic CD audio format Redbook. It gets a little jazzy, a little funky, and then a little crazy with that Riot Zone track. I’m still not sure what’s going on there.
- Ending 2 – Dragon Slayer The Legend of Heroes 2 – PC Engine Super CD – Falcom Sound Team JDK (Mieko Ishikawa and Atsushi Shirakawa)
- Stage 5 BGM – Splash Lake – TurboGrafx CD – Ts Music
- Stage 1-2 – Spriggan – PC Engine CD – Unknown
- Stage BGM 7 – Riot Zone – TurboGrafx CD – Unknown
- Stage 3 – Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire – PC Engine Super CD – Ts Music (Satoshi Myashita)
- Overworld Theme – Cosmic Fantasy 2 – TurboGrafx CD – Unknown