Brass! Strings! Percussion! This week we listen to music inspired by the classics, though we often find classical pieces adapted for video games. So why not showcase a little bit of both! Also, Rob tries-out for a position at NPR and Pernell has a serious Persona addiction.
Ever wanted to see a podcast recording in person? Well now is your chance! We will be recording an episode of R&P at Too Many Games convention this year! Check out the website and get yourself registered! We would love to see you there!
- Ecliptic – Intelligent Qube – Playstation – Takayuki Hattori
- Vs Type C – Yoshi’s Cookie – Gameboy – Akira Nobuya, Noriko Tsutomu
- Wood Carving Paritia – Symphony of the Night – Playstation – Michiru Yamane
- Velvet Nameless Arrange – Persona 2 Eternal Punishment – Playstation – Toshiko Tasaki, Kenichi Tsuchiya, Masaki Kurokawa
- In Awe of the Power – Shadow of the Colossus – Playstation 2 – Kow Otani
- William Tell Overture Part 2 The Storm and Part 3 The Rans des – Catherine – Playstation 2 – Shoji Meguro
- Waterside – Blue Dragon – Xbox 360 – Nobuo Uematsu
- Mega Man 3 Intro on Piano – Daniel Jansen
- Ending (Orchestral) – Tactics Ogre – Playstation – Hitoshi Sakimoto, Masaharu Iwata