This week the super podcast brothers are joined by members from the VGM cover band Rare Candy to talk about all things Final Fantasy! We listen to tracks from nearly every console the series made an appearance. We also end up discussing the finer points of arranging video game tunes for the band, playing Gameboy in long car rides, and what qualities truly make up a “Pernell Track”. It was great fun to record, we hope you enjoy it!
Rare Candy are an amazing video game music cover band with works spanning over 7 years. They’re high-energy arrangements of your favorite tunes will instantly become your new favorites.
Also do not miss: Chris Baines Music. Amazing rock and consistent quality, we love his music!
- Giza Plains – Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – Playstation 4 – Nobuo Uematsu, Hitoshi Sakimoto
- Epilogue – Final Fantasy Legend – Gameboy – Nobuo Uematsu
- This is the end for you – Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers – Nintendo Wii – Hindenori Iwasaki, Ryo Yamazaki, Kumi Tanioka
- Don’t be Afraid – Final Fantasy VIII – Playstation – Nobuo Uematsu
- Medley of Christmas (FF Record Keeper Ver. Arrange from FFVII) – Nobuo Uematsu
- Clash on The big Bridge – The Black Mages
- Decisive Battle – The Black Mages
- Staring Off (Final Fantasy X -Mt. Gagazet) – Doni Cordoni
- The Legend of Zelda Medley – Rare Candy
- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Clock Tower – Chris Baines Music
- Prelude – Final Fantasy VII – Playstation – Nobuo Uematsu