Viking Guitar are here to answer the big questions. How do you introduce yourself to your favorite band? What arcade games interest bassists more than lead guitarists? How do you win on The Price is Right? Members of the collective Viking Guitar Live are here to talk horror games, horror movies, and great video game music!
Also, the bonus round this week breaks out of the podcast and into a live rock show! Because, you know, technical reasons and stuff! Enjoy the kind-of-unorthodox episode!
Hey! We had so much fun with the members of Viking Guitar, that we did a “bonus” episode with them the week prior! Head over to our Patreon page for the bonus interview and song!
- Stage Theme Weird Kids on the Block – Zombies Ate My Neighbors – Super Nintendo – Joe McDermott
- Bonus Stage – Decap Attack – Sega Genesis – Fumito Tamayama, Hiroto Kanno
- Ambience 3, Ambience 4 – Amnesia: The Dark Descent – PlayStation 4 – Mikko Tarmia
- Surfside Graveyard (Ghosts and Goblins) – Viking Guitar Live
- Womb Antro – Splatterhouse – Turbografx 16 – Hiroyuki Kawada, Katsurou Tajima, Yoshinori Kawamoto
- Scarlet – Silent Hill: Homecoming – PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 – Akira Yamaoka
- Boss Theme – Undeadline – Sega Mega Drive – Kazunori Hasegawa