Music in racing games can be jazzy, funky, or hard hitting rock’n’roll. In all cases, it’s designed to move you, so you can get moving on the race track! Or the Koopa Beach, or wherever else you’re trying to go fast! This was also the first episode to feature our good friend Matt! Hi Matt!
- Night Cruise – Shutoku Battle 2 – Super Famicom – BPS Sound Team
- Shout In The Dark – Moto Roader – Turbo Grafx 16 – Unknown
- Silence – F-Zero – Super Nintendo – Yumiko Kanki, Naoto Ishida
- Cairodrome – Wipeout – Playstation – Cold Storage/Tim Wright
- The Ride – Ridge Racer Type 4 – Playstation – Namco Sound Team
- Dolphin Shoals – Mario Kart 8 – Wii U – Atsuko Asahi, Shiho Fujii, Ryo Nagamatsu, Kenta Nagata, Yasuaki Iwata
- Blaster – Super Off-Road – Super Nintendo – Tim Follin, Geoff Follin