The first episode recorded in our new studio, we take a deep-dive into music for fighting games. Great music to punch your friend in the face to!
- Koujou no Blue Moon (Mr Big’s Theme) – Art of Fighting – Arcade – Seisuke Itoh
- Zoku (Jack Turner’s Theme) – Art of Fighting 2 – Arcade – Seisuke Itoh
- Momentary Life (Baiken’s Theme) – Guilty Gear X2 – Playstation 2 – Daisuke Ishiwatari
- Blood Stained Lineage – Guilty Gear X1 – Playstation 2 – Daisuke Ishiwatari
- C.Viper Theme – Street Fighter X Mega Man – A_Rival
- Twilight (Ibuki’s Stage) – Street Fighter III Third Strike – Arcade – Hideki Okugawa
Download mixtape 2-1 here!
Can you believe Rob didn’t listen to any Phoenix Wright music before doing research for this episode? It’s criminal. HE’S IN JAIL NOW.
This episode, and therefore this mixtape, is very short. That’s because Rob was moving to a new house at the time, we had to double-up on episodes so he had time to move and setup the new studio.
- Pursuit-Cornered – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney – Nintendo DS – Masakazu Sugimori
- Dick Gumshoe-It’s Detective Gumshoe – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney – Nintendo DS – Masakazu Sugimori
- The Fragrance of Dark Colored Coffee – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations – Nintendo DS – Noriyuki Iwarde
- Investigation-Opening – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations – Nintendo DS – Noriyuki Iwarde
- Objection – Turnabout Jazz Soul – The Metamorphosis Jazztet