Enjoy a selection of mostly classic 8 and 16 bit tracks composed for video game cutscenes! Bonus trivia! The picture of Rob riding the chocobo was lifted from a picture of him riding a statue of a horse in Pittsburgh.
- Cutscene – Target Renegade – NES – Tim Follin
- Awakenings Legend – Revelations Persona – Kenichi Tsuchiya, Hidehito Aoki, Misaki Okibe
- Plot Thickens – Batman – NES – Naoki Kodaka
- Treasure Hunter Nigel – Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole – Sega Megadrive – Motoaki Takenouchi
- Cutscene Display – Gremlins 2 – NES – Naoki Kodaka, Nobuyuki Hara
- Grand Finale – Final Fantasy VI – SNES – Nobuo Uematsu
- Awakening – Final Fantasy VI – SNES – Nobuo Uematsu