Dark clouds are looming over this podcast, something’s happening. Something great and terrible! On this week’s episode we listen to moody and suspenseful music, perfect to ramp-up the tension on an otherwise fun and friendly podcast. But of course we can’t hold it in, and this episode features more singing and silliness than ever!
To help us out this week we’re joined by game composer Erik Desiderio (Anshar Online, Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer, Adventure Time VR) Erik is an award-winnner composer for film, TV, and of course, video games!
Check out his soundtrack to the new game Anshar Online, available now!
- Creeping Shadow – Shadow of the Colossus – Playstation 2 – Kow Otani
- Infiltrate the Manji Cult – Tenchu Stealth Assassins – PlayStation – Noriyuki Asakura
- Encounter with Pandora – Revelations: Persona – PlayStation – Hidehito Aoki, Misaki Okibe, Kenichi Tsuchiya, Shoji Meguro
- Blood and Wine – The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine – PlayStation 4 – Marcin Przbylowicz
- Ominous Wind – Front Mission Gun Hazard – SNES – Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Junya Nakano, Masashi Hamauzu
- Buzzkill – Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc – PS Vita – Masafumi Takada
- The Downward Journey (Bioshock) – Materia Collective
- Mae Jemison (Metroid) – Sammus + Dj CUTMAN
- Wonder of the Wonder Remix (La-Mulana) – Houryu Samejima
- A Shot of Crisis – Chrono Trigger – SNES – Yasunori Mitsuda, Nobuo Uematsu, Noriko Matsueda