Dragons have invaded the podcast, and we are the only ones to stop them! Or rather, we are here to tame them! We will ride them, RIDE THEM TO VICTORY! Joining us on this adventure is the video game rock band Gunblade X. Grab your sword, your shield, and be prepared to ROCK.
Gunblade X serves up an explosive concoction of video game music, progressive rock, and heavy metal. Fueled by a desire to tell the stores of their games, the band brings a unique blend of arranged video game soundtracks and original video game-based tunes to the greater DC area.
- Ridley’s Theme – Super Metroid – Super Nintendo – Kenji Yamamoto
- Stage 1 – Cyvern: The Dragon Weapons – Arcade (Kaneko) – Katsuya Yoneda
- Dragon’s Lair – Sonic & The Black Knight – Wii – Howard Drossin
- Counterattack – Shadow of the Colossus – PlayStation 2 – Kou Otani
- Main BGM Dragon’s Eye – Dragon’s Eye Plus: Shanghai III – Genesis – Eurythm
- Battlefield UE77 – 7th Dragon III: Code VFD – Nintendo 3DS – Yuzo Koshiro
- Elemental Master (Elemental Master, Gen) – Gunblade X
- Double Dragon III J! Groove (Dragon to the World In Japan) – Joshua Morse
- Area 2 Volcano Remix (Dragon Spirit) – FROG8bit(TADPOLE MUSIC)
- Field – Dragon Slayer: Eiyuu Densetsu II (Nihon Falcom) – Mega Drive – Mieko Ishikawa, Atsushi Shirakawa