Can you hear it? The sound of waves are getting nearer, like driving to the beach on a sunny weekend morning. You can just smell the ocean in the air. We’re joined by Hammock, host of the smoooth VGM podcast (extra “o” for extra smoothness) KVGM Presents The Last Wave! We talk about smooth jazz, golfing video games, and the life-threatening dangers inherent in archaeology. Enjoy everybody!
KVGM Presents The Last Wave podcast celebrates the best in smooth video game jams from your favorite composers and consoles. Every week your host Hammock brings 30 minutes of sweet-sweet sexy video game jams. Check out his show on iTunes, Stitcher, and right here on the internets!
- Music No. 6 – New 3D Golf Simulation: Devil’s Course – Sega Genesis – Yumi Kinoshita
- Restoration – Escape Goat 2 – Playstation 4, Steam – Ian Stocker
- Concentration – Shenzhen IO – Steam – Matthew S Burns
- Earthlight – Einhänder – Playstation – Kenichiro Fukui
- Aqueduct Temple – Monster Tale – Nintendo DS – Ian Stocker
- Network – Front Mission 3 – Playstation – Koji Hayama
- The Sunset Sky Part VI (Arranged) – King of Fighters ‘95 (Neo Geo) SNK’s in-house sound team
- A Wild Goat Chase (Escape Goat 2) – Ian Stocker arranged by James McCawley
- Bubble Bobble Main Theme Orchestrated – Ganae Music, Matthieu Loubière
- The Thousand Year Old Blue Woodlands – Etrian Odyssey – Nintendo DS – Yuzo Koshiro