A new guest appears and casts Haste, his VGM is super effective! This week we talk to Ian Stocker AKA MagicalTimeBean (Escape Goat, Soulcaster, Monster Tale) and chat about game music in the theme of magical time! Ian gets into his love trackers, and what he loves about sweet bass in game music. We also talk about adaptive/modular music, franchise games, and we come up with the Perfect Strangers RPG for your SNES! COUSIN LARRY WAKE UP!
Ian Stocker, aka MagicalTimeBean, is a musician/sound designer/developer who was specialized in handheld consoles and is now a solo developer/composer. After completing his first solo project Soulcaster, he created the indie puzzler hits Escape Goat and Escape Goat 2! Check out his YouTube for new music, and his website for information on his games.
- The Scratch Pit – Monster Tale – Nintendo DS – Ian Stocker
- Home Village Arni – Chrono Cross – PlayStation – Yasunori Mitsuda
- Mission Briefing – Time Trax – Sega Genesis – Tim Follin
- Project Barrow Pitch Video – Ian Stocker
- Mask of Corruption – TimeSpinner – Steam – Jeff Ball
- Resort – Super Time Force – Xbox 360, Steam – 6955 (Jason DeGroot)
- Gauntlet Tribute – Ian Stocker
- The Observer Theme of Time Mage (Cursed Lands, Final Fantasy V) – halc
- Chrono Trigger (Chrono Trigger: Music for Twenty-Five Games) – HyperDuck SoundWorks (Chris Geehan, Dan Byrne-McCullough, Kevin Carville)
The season 1 intro to Time Trax:
LikeLiked by 1 person
AND THIS. IS HIS STORY.