What if all your favorite game’s characters decided to start playing tennis? Or maybe take a break from saving the world to focus on that collectible card game that’s so addictive? We love minigames! This week’s show is all about the great music that accompanies all those addictive side quests 🙂 Joining us on the show this week is game composer and friend Mitchel Wong! We chat about anime, fighting games, and great 80s sci-fi movies!
Mitchel’s newest game Kine is coming out this week!
Kine launches October 17th on the Epic Games Store, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and will be a launch title for the Google Stadia! Enter the Kine game and OST giveaway HERE!
- Super Smash Bros Melee- Break The Targets
- Bonus Stage 1 – Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition – Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 – Hideki Okugawa
- Magical Girl Alisa – Tokyo Xanadau eX+ – PlayStation 4 – Hayato Sonoda, Takahiro Unisuga
- Bumper Crop Bump – Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards – N64 – Jun Ishikawa
- Intermission – Blades of Steel – NES – Shinya Sakamoto, Kazuki Muraoka, Atsushi Fujio, Kiyohiro Sada
- Monkey Target – Super Monkey Ball – Gamecube – Tomoya Ohtani
- Kings and Knights – Bomberman 2nd attack – N64 – Yasunori Mitsuda
- Gourmet Race (Kirby Super Star) Ska Cover – Ska Tune Network
- Bright Curtains, the Cooking Duel – Suikoden II – PlayStation – Miki Higashino, Keiko Fukami