Some BODY once told me that podcasts gonna rock your socks off! Our podcast this week is all about those crazy SMASH BROS! There’s so much original music and arranged classics that we couldn’t possibly do it alone.
A RETURNING CHALLENGER APPEARS!
Mitchel Wong (composer, Kine) is not only a fantastic award-winning composer and musician, they’re also deep into the competitive Smash scene! Mitchel talks shop about ESports, their favorite characters, moves, and most especially: favorite tracks.
- Final Destination (Brawl) – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Switch – Yu Sugimoto
- Battle! (Steven) – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Junichi Masuda arranged by Sohi Abe
- Lost Painting (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Michiru Yamane arranged by Tetsuya Shibata
- Gang-Plank Galleon – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Switch – David Wise arranged by ACE (Tomori Kudo / CHiCO)
- Battle Scene / Final Boss (Golden Sun) – Super Smash Bros. Brawl – Motoi Sakuraba arranged by unknown
- Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) – Super Smash Bros. Brawl – Nintendo Wii – Koji Kondo arranged by Kentaro Ishizaka
- Hurtland – Slap City – Steam – .Haku (Mattias Hakulinen)
- Multi-Man Melee 1 – Super Smash Bros. Melee – Shogo Sakai
- Mii Channel – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate