This week on the podcast we’re joined by a pair of indie game developers to talk about the classics that influenced all of video games. Some of our choices are a little more obvious than others, but that’s what makes it fun!
Blake Edwards (Nomppie) is developing Ways Lost, a deck building RPG with rogue-like elements! AJ Wash is a composer working with Blake, helping him bring the world of Ways Lost to life!
Check out Blake’s game here!
AJ Wash’s music can be found here!
- Underwater Theme – Super Mario World – Super Nintendo – Koji Kondo
- Chemical Plant Zone – Sonic The Hedgehog 2 – Genesis – Masato Nakamura
- Stage Theme 1- Dance Aerobics – NES – unknown
- Athletic Theme – Super Mario 3 – NES – Koji Kondo
- Route 27 – Pokemon Gold & Silver – Gameboy Color – Junichi Masuda
- Death Mountain – The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past – Super Nintendo – Koji Kondo
- Main Theme – Fatal Labyrinth – Genesis – E. Fugu
- Battle Theme – Dragon Warrior 2 – NES – Koichi Sugiyama
- Main Theme – Ways Lost – AJ Wash
- B Type – Tetris – Gameboy – Hirokazu Tanaka