Love it, or hate it, or love to hate it, voice acting in video games is here to stay. We’re looking at games this week with memorable voice acting! We even listen to some examples from the games and compare them against early 90s anime. In fact, there’s a LOT of talk around 90s anime!
Joining us on the show this week is friend and voice actor Kevin Kmet! Listen to Kevin’s silky-smooth-sexy voice in the latest game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius out now on iOS and Android!
- Twisted Metal Theme – Twisted Metal 2 – PlayStation – Chuck E. Myers, Lance Lenart, Tom Hopkins
- Dungeon – Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes – PC Engine CD – Falcom Sound Team JDK (Mieko Ishikawa, Masaki Kawai)
- The World’s Largest Ball of Twine – Sam & Max Hit the Road – PC (CD version) – Clint Bajakian, Michael Land, Peter McConnell
- Far Into The Sky – Brave Fencer Musashi – Playstation – Tsuyoshi Sekito
- Overworld Theme 2 – Lunar: The Silver Star – Sega CD – Noriyuki Iwadare, Hiroshi Fujioka, Isao Mizoguchi
- Dead Fighting (Dead or Alive) (Boss music) – Time Crisis – Arcade – Hige Nakamura
- Ultra Violet (Devil May Cry) – Remix by Millz
- No No Pessimist – Popful Mail (Anime promo)
- The Travel Agency Jazz Quartet Arrangement (Final Fantasy X) – Doug Perry
- Castle (Exploration) – Popful Mail – Mega CD – Falcom Sound Team JDK (Mieko Ishikawa / Atsushi Shirakawa)