Grab your briefcase and straighten that tie because it’s time to get serious with our video games! This week on the show we’re talking about video game work. We mean, games that feel like jobs, and not games that emulate jobs. Though sometimes they do… I mean. Games that feel like work, but in a good way? You’ll see what we mean!
Also, it’s October, so we have a lengthy conversation between “spooky” versus “scary” movies. There’s also a new installment of Pernell’s segment: Board Game Beats! He’s diving into “The Spill” from Smirk and Laughter Games!
- The Beach – Skate or Die 2: The Search for Double Trouble – NES – Rob Hubbard
- Stage 2 Production Factory – Cogen: Sword of Rewind – Motoi Sakuraba
- Updown Town – SimCity 3000 – PC – Jerry Martin
- BOARDGAME BEATS: The Spill ~ Smirk and Laughter Games
- Storming Rose Tower – Pokemon Sword & Shield – Minako Adachi, Go Ichinose
- Upgrade Station – Team Fortress 2 – Mike Morasky
- Are We Alone – Factoroio – Daniel James Taylor
- Lonely Rolling No More (Katamari Damacy TRIBUTE: Katamari Takeshi) – Yoshihito Yano arranged by Yuu Miyake
- Nook Line and Sinker (Animal Crossing: New Horizons) – The Stupendium
- Forever Space Love – Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – Ryan Henwood