It’s Monday, and that means only one thing. FALCOM SOUND TEAM + VOLUME FULL BLAST! Be prepared for guitars, rock drums, violins, and the baddest synths of the 90s you’ve ever heard! The long running Ys series has some of the coolest music ever put to video games, and we’re here to share the love, enjoy!
Musician, gamer, and cat-lover Chris Baines returns to gush over every drum fill, piano counter-melody, and bass guitar solo. He is a great guy, good friend, and okay Magical Drop player, and a bad-ass multi-instrumentalist. Check out his work here!
- Vacant Interference (Boss Theme) – Ys VII – PSP – Falcom Sound Team JDK
- Ys 3: Wanderers From Ys – Be Careful! – TurboGrafx CD – Mieko Ishikawa
- Sunshine Coastline – Ys VIII – Takahiro Unisuga (Falcom Sound Team jdk)
- Tower of Guidance ~ A Kiss for Eldeel – Ys: Memories of Celceta – PlayStation Vita – Hayato Sonoda, Takahiro Unisuga, Saki Momiyama, Tomokatsu Hagiuda
- Scarlet Tempest – Ys Origins – Yuzo Koshiro, Mieko Ishikawa
- To Make the End of Battle – Ys I & II Chronicles – Yuzo Koshiro arranged by Yukihiro Jindo
- Ys VII – Crossing Rage! [Falcom Vs. JDK Band ver.]
- The Freak Winged Boy (Ys III) – Dr. Manhattan
- Whispers of the Goddesses (Ys I – Feena) Yuzo Koshiro, arranged by Ryo Yonemitsu, featuring Shoko Minami
- Zemeth Sanctum – Ys VI The Ark of Naphitism – PlayStation 2 – Hayato Sonoda, Wataru Ishibashi