It’s time for our second focus on the Castlevania series, so let’s get (whip) crackin! Pernell describes his favorite moments from these great games, and Rob describes episodes from Quantum Leap. It all works out in the end, trust us!
Thanks to all of our listeners for checking in with us every week, you’re great!
- Heart of Fire – Aria of Sorrow – Gameboy Advance- Michiru Yamane, Takashi Yoshida, Soshiro Hokkai
- Sinking Old Sanctuary – Circle of the Moon – Gameboy Advance – Sotaro Tojima, Hiroshi Mitsuoka, Taro Kudou (Michiru Yamane)
- The Hidden Curse – Castlevania Portrait of Ruin – Nintendo DS – Michiru Yamane, Yuzo Koshiro
- Offense and Defense – Harmony of Dissonance – Gameboy Advance – Michiru Yamana, Soshiro Hokkai
- Sapphire Elegy – Castlevania Order of Ecclesia – Nintendo DS – Michiru Yamane, Yasuhiro Ichihashi
- Jail of Jewels – Portrait of Ruin – Nintendo DS – Michiru Yamane, Yuzo Koshiro
- Sweet Sorrow – Mega Ran w/Sammus and The Ranger – Catslevania: The Nocturnal Cantata
- The Whips Memory (Bloodlines Bequeath) – TheGuitahHeroe
- Wondering Ghost – Symphony of The Night – Michiru Yamane