Rob and Pernell celebrate episode 4-1 with all tracks from the fourth sections of video games! Four-sure this is going to be an episode you don’t want to miss.
Raise your four’se fields, because you get four hosts this week! Four’get aboudit! The R&P brothers are joined by fellow podcastmen: Ed and Mike from Pixel Tunes Radio. Pixel Tunes Radio is another great podcast which showcases the very best in video game music. Check them out at https://pixeltunesradio.com.
- Stage 4-1 Inverted Catwalk – Ninja Gaiden III The Ancient Ship of Doom – NES – Hiroshi Miyzakai, Kaori Nakabai, Rika Shigeno
- Harbor – Contra 4 – Nintendo DS – Jake Kaufman (Virt)
- Stage 4: Magical Moon – McDonald’s Treasure Land Adventure – Sega Genesis (Treasure) – Katsuhiko Suzuki
- Ignition (Lakeside) – Sega Rally Championship – Sega Saturn – Takenobu Mitsuyoshi (Arcade), Naofumi Hataya (Saturn)
- Stage 4 – Gate of Thunder – Turbo Grafx CD – Ts Music
- Stage 4 (Base Interior) – Advanced Busterhawk Gley Lancer – Sega Megadrive – Masanori Hikichi, Noriyuki Iwadare
- Cowabunga! – WillRock and Sixto Sounds
- Winter – Princess Maker 2 – MS DOS – Masahiro Kajihara, Ryu Umemoto
- Toejam and Earl (J.Rabbit Remix) – JRabbit
- Beautiful Days – Danganronpa – PSP – Masafumi Takada