I don’t think anyone would OBJECT to hearing more great music from the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney series! This is our second dive into the music from the series, which makes it part 2: this time, it’s personal.
Joining us on the show are the Rhythm and Pixels Bonus Round all-stars, Steel Samurai! They listen in on the tracks and bring their own perspective on this beloved game series. They also put up with our silly questions, and bring their own music to share on the show!
Steel Samurai are a rock band from Baltimore that plays primarily unused and obscure video game music with heavy power-rock guitars, jazzy organ melodies, and hard hitting rhythms. Listen and download their music here!
- Ema Skye Scientific Detective – Apollo Justice Ace Attorney – Nintendo DS – Toshihiko Horiyama, Hideki Okugawa
- Investigation ~ Middlegame 2009 – Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations – Nintendo DS – Noriyuki Iwadare, Yasuko Yamada
- Thought Route ~ Resonance of the Synapses – Ace Attorney 6 Spirit of Justice – 3DS – Noriyuki Iwadare, Toshihiko Horiyama, Masami Onodera
- Questioning ~ Allegro 2007 – Apollo Justice Ace Attorney – Nintendo DS – Toshihiko Horiyama, Hideki Okugawa
- Investigation ~ Core 2013 – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies – 3DS – Noriyuki Iwadare
- Dahlia Hawthorne ~ Distant Trace – Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations – Nintendo DS – Noriyuki Iwadare
- Strange Memories of Death – Steel Samurai
- Tornado Man and Concrete Man – Steel Samurai
- Trance Logic – Apollo Justice Ace Attorney – Nintendo DS – Toshihiko Horiyama, Hideki Okugawa