Welcome to the surface of RNP388. We need your help eliminating the alien threat. You alone can stop the invasion armed with your boom-box full of excellent Metroid music!
This week on the show we celebrate the newest (and long overdue) Metroid title! We also discuss home organization, lost games, and what it’s like to be raised by birds.
- Ancient Chozo Ruins – Metroid II: Return of Samus – GameBoy – Ryoji Yoshitomi
- Facing A Huge Reaction – Metroid Fusion – GameBoy Advance- Minako Hamano, Akira Fujiwara
- Underwater Area – Super Metroid – Super Metroid – SNES – Minako Himano
- Brinstar Overgrown with Vegetation Area – Super Metroid – SNES – Kenji Yamamoto
- Chozo Ghost Battle – Metroid Prime – GameCube – Kenji Yamamoto, Koichi Kyuma
- Surface of SR388 – Metroid II: Return of Samus – GameBoy – Ryoji Yoshitomi
- Kraid’s Theme – Stemage: Metroid Metal
- Ruby Catacombs – bLiNd (Chozo Legacy)
- Downed Frigate Orpheon Main Theme – Metroid Prime – GameCube – Kenji Yamamoto, Koichi Kyuma