Tune in as we focus on the works of composer Yoko Shimomura! She has worked in the business since the 80s with such amazing music ranging from Street Fighter II to Kingdom Hearts. Rob and Pernell share tracks from her amazing career, and share stories of old arcades, and mythical animals.
This episode is the first of our monthly Patreon-only live streams! We setup a camera in the studio and allow our Patreon members to watch us record the episode live! It was a blast to do and we can’t wait to do it again next month! 🙂 If you would like to be a part of these exclusives, head over to our Patreon page!
- Hard Long (Stages 2 and 9) – The King of Dragons – Arcade – Yoko Shimomura
- Majestic Fire – Pop’n Music 13 Carnival – Arcade – Yoko Shimomura
- Ending Theme – The Punisher – Arcade – Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe
- Trade City – Breath of Fire – SNES – Yoko Shimomura
- Take the Offensive – Front Mission – SNES – Yoko Shimomura
- Breager’s Castle – Gargoyle’s Quest – GameBoy – Yoko Shimomura, Harumi Fujita
- Forest Maze Remix (Super Mario RPG) – Mykal Williams
- The Wind Sings of a Journey (Legend of Mana) – Yamila and Federico
- Out of Phase – Parasite Eve – Playstation – Yoko Shimomura