Brawlers. Beat’em ups. Punchy-kicky men. These are all terms for a popular style of arcade game that brings kids together, and tears families apart. Okay so I’m making some of this stuff up. This is our second look at the popular beat-em-up genre, but this time with no system restrictions. And oh my GOD, we’ve got some great music for you!
We are honored to have chiptune composer Masikus joining in on the conversation. Masikus is a drummer, electronic musician, chiptune composer, and all-around great guy! He’s been featured on multiple Chiptunes=Win compilation albums, and has fantastic chiptune inspired music available everywhere great MP3s are sold.
- Skyscraper – Ninja Warriors – Super Nintendo – Hiroyuki Iwatsuki
- Stage 2A (Ancient Mound) – Golden Axe III – Genesis – Naofumi Hataya, Tatsuyuki Maeda
- Elevator – Fighting Force – Playstation – Anthony Wheeldon
- Skull and Crossbones – TMNT: Hyperstone Heist – Genesis – Masahiro Ikariko
- Helmets – Mother Russia Bleeds – Steam – Fixions
- Immersion – Fight’n Rage – Steam – Gonzalo Varela
- The Lost Ones – Masikus
- Lost in Time (Final Fight Remix) – 5ilok
- Double Dragon II The Vengeful Demon Has Began to Move – Kazuhiro Hara and Nobuhito Tanahashi
- Beyond the Sun – Fight’n Rage – Steam – Gonzalo Varela