Yo dawg, did you ever play a game and want to make another game inside of that game? We’re talking all things creativity and listening to the music that accompanies your game building fun!
We’re joined by mega-musician-extraordinaire, Chris Baines! He contributes to the musical choices, and talks about his love for a very VERY special ROM-hack of Metroid and Zelda!
Buy his new album Euphie now on Bandcamp! It rules, and you will like it!
- Dancing Drums – Little Big Planet – PlayStation 3 – Ananda Shankar
- Boss Theme 1 – RPG Maker 2003 – PC – Unknown
- Create: Super Mario Bros: Underground Theme – Super Mario Maker – Nintendo Wii U
- Main Theme – Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts – Xbox 360 – Grant Kirkhope, Robin Beanland, and David Clynick
- Wario Ware Inc. – WarioWare DIY – Nintendo DS – Kenichi Nishimaki, Takeru Kanazaki
- Credits – Fighter Maker 2 – Playstation 2 – INTELLIGENTSIA
- Bonus Round: Creative Exercise (Orchestral Remix) – Mario Paint – ClefferNotes
- Time Man (Famicom cover for MegaMaker) (powered up) – Cosmic Gem
- Sim City Theme Remix – Best Dude55
- Ghost House (SMB1) – Chris Baines
- Supermoon – No Man’s Sky – PS4, Steam – 65daysofstatic