It ain’t nothin but a Z-thang because this week we’re mixing hip-hop with Hyrule on the podcast! We have Zelda & Chill producer Mikel joining us to talk about all things beats and of course Zelda.
We talk with Mikel about the music and games that inspire him. Discussion turns to classic hip-hop, new German rap, and days spent playing Grand Theft Auto with our friends! Lots of great music in this one, so check it out!
Check out Mikel’s latest album Zelda & Chill 2, out NOW on GameChops!
Mikel’s latest single with Brenda Sue, Poison & Antidote, is also out today!
- Theme Song – The Last of Us – Gustavo Santaolalla
- Unicorn’s Cave – Zelda: Oracle of Seasons – GBC – Minako Adachi, Kyoko Nakamura
- Prelude to Calamity (Map) – Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Theme Song – Grand Theft Auto San Andreas – Michael Hunter
- Forest Temple – Zelda Ocarina of Time – N64 – Koji Kondo
- Frozen Hyrule – The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures – Koji Kondo
- Hyrule Castle – Zelda & Chill 2 – Mikel
- Termina Field Cover (Majora’s Mask) – DSC