We are very excited to have famous game composer, producer, and artist Tom Salta on the show this week! Tom tells us all about his history in the music industry, how that influenced his move into video games, and some history around how some of the coolest games ever were scored! Rob and Pernell tell Tom Salta all about their favorite 90s sitcoms and describe the entire plot to Kid ‘n Play 2: Pajama Jammy-Jam!
Available on his website, Tom teaches a masterclass course on video game music that you can check out here! Access to the course also gives you access to great deals on new music gear! Use offer-code PIXELS30 to get $30 off your purchase of the class!
- Halfway Till Bliss – (from 2 Days to Die album) – Tom Salta as Atlas Plug (original track – Featured in Crackdown and TimeShift)
- Kusagari Blues – Red Steel 2 – Tom Salta
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – Enter Siegturm – Tom Salta
- Scuzz Missile – Need for Speed Underground 2 – Tom Salta
- Thankful Miyu – Red Steel – Tom Salta
- The Prison – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands – Tom Salta
- Watchman of the Gods – Killer Instinct Season 3 – Atlas Plug and Celldweller
- Ready or Not – Halo: Spartan Assault – Tom Salta
- Main Theme – Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds – Tom Salta
- Title Theme – Blade & Soul – Tom Salta