We match 3, clear rows of lines, and dump garbage blocks in this exciting new episode. Puzzle games is this week’s topic! The hosts talk about their shared love OF the genre, and how it brought them together as friends. And sometimes enemies, because Pernell is too good at Magical Drop and must be stopped at all costs.
There is music across a variety of game systems, so there is something for everybody! Get down with the Rhythm and Pixels!
- Theme Song of Knight Kebiishi – Heiankyo Alien – Gameboy – Norio Nakagata
- It’s Show Time! – Puyo Puyo 4 – Dreamcast – Unknown
- Last Area – Puyo Puyo Tsu – Sega Megadrive – Tsuyoshi Matsushima, Katsumi Tanaka
- Track 9 – Devil Dice – Playstation – Kenmei Adachi
- Xenon Time – Planet Puzzle League – Nintendo DS – Masanobu Matsunaga
- Star’s Holiday (The Star) – Magical Drop 3 – NeoGeo – Hiroaki Yoshida, Masaaki Iwasaki, Tatsuya Kiuchi, Sin, Shogo Sakai
- Dr Mario, I’m Overdosing – KAS
- Magical Drop III Drum’n J-Pop – Zeratul
- Network Play – ChuChu Rocket – Dreamcast – Tomoyoa Ohtani